Tuesday, August 7, 2012

August 7, 2012


August 7, 2012

At 11:00 I had an appointment with a dermatologist.  The place on my face that I was concerned about wasn’t anything that I should be concerned about.  

The scar from my misfortune in December hadn’t healed as well as it should have.  The doctor treated that area, plus several other places on the right side of my face.

The major affliction was on my nose.  The doctor took a biopsy.  It will be a week to 10 days before the results are back.  In the meantime I will have a Band-Aid on my nose.  How funky is that?  Not very!

When Michelle was off work we went to a bread thrift store.  She buys a lot of bread, rolls, and buns and puts them in the freezer.  She really makes good use of her upright freezer.

Bill and I watched the Olympics until 11:00.  That was very unusual for us to stay up that late watching TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment