Friday, August 17, 2012

August 17, 2012


August 17, 2012

We had a very busy morning.  

First, I went to the eye doctor who did my cataract surgery.  It was a yearly checkup.  He was very pleased with my progress.  I have been, too.  Its so great not to have to wear glasses.  What a treat after most of my life was spent being “four eyes,” as the mean kids at school called me.  

Next, we went to Walmart to get a prescription for me.  That didn’t take long.

From there we went to Wendy’s for lunch.  They are giving away really neat Bronco glasses with the 2012 schedule printed on it.  So I have to go back two more times, since we have more than one Bronco fan in the family.

On our way back across Loveland we stopped at Meredith and Dwaine’s house.  They were on the patio eating lunch.  We visited for a few minutes before going to our last stop of the day...the lawyer’s office to pick up some paper work.

Home at last for nap time.  We were both tired from all that running around.  Bill was doing the driving, but it was a hard job for me, telling him where to go...next!

So you see, it was a very busy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment