Wednesday, August 8, 2012

August 8, 2012


August 8, 2012

While Bill and Joshua drove south on I-25 to Camping World I stayed home and worked on the checkbook.  If we didn't spend any money the checkbook wouldn't be such a chore.  Hm-m-m!

Grandpa has been taking Joshua out for driving lessons.  Today was JC's first time to drive on the Interstate.  Bill reports that the "kid" is doing a great job.

When they got home with the CRV I took it over.  I went to our favorite thrift store, Habitat for Humanity.  I had some things to donate.  I couldn't resist...I just had to go into the store and shop. I didn't stay long, however, because I still needed to go to Walmart before going back home.

Bill and I went to Meredith and Dwaine’s at 4:00 to play with the pups.  Dwaine went to the grocery store.  Bill took a nap, as did Hapa and Joey.  I sat in a comfy chair and played Solitaire.  

Meredith arrived home at 5:30.  It was nice to sit down to a quiet dinner.  Rather unusual these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment