Tuesday, August 28, 2012

August 28, 2012


August 28, 2012

I had a doctor’s appointment this afternoon to go over the results of my lab work.  Everything checked out on the good side...cholesterol, both good and bad, blood pressure, anemia, thyroid...were great.  

As for the bone density test, she said I was her star patient.  I guess Dr. Teschenko, who did my knee replacements, was correct when he said I have concrete bones.  Dr. Cuervo said he was absolutely right.

When we left there we went to the dermatologist office.  I needed some of the stitches taken out of my nose.  Dr. Bruce did it for me and wants to see me when we are back in the area in November.

On our way back home we went to the DQ.  Our purpose was twofold.  Ice cream, of course.  And we wanted to see some bronze sculptures that were on display in the parking lot and will soon be shipped to Salt Lake City to be put on permanent display.  One was a snow boarder and the other was a fly fisherman.  They were both very impressive.

After resting for about an hour, we went to Meredith and Dwaine’s for dinner.  She fixed salmon, asparagus, rice, and salad, with ice cream and fresh peaches for dessert.  It was so-o-o good!  Happy tummies!

No comments:

Post a Comment