Friday, May 11, 2012

May 11, 2012


May 11, 2012

Today is my birthday!  I’m 75...3/4 of a century...old, old, old!  And “what’s his name” is no help.  He says I’m in my 76 year!  Sometimes he can be so-o-o mean!  This is one of those times.

Tick score:  11 to 1

We went to McDonald’s for breakfast.  Afterwards, we set off to find caches I loaded last night...cemetery caches all over Monroe County.  We drove the back roads, through beautiful country, to cemeteries both large and small.  There’s a lot of history in this state for us to enjoy.  

I hope the cemetery caching on my 75th birthday isn’t an omen.

After finding seven caches we headed for home.  We stopped at Sonic for lunch.  It was a very interesting morning in Mississippi.

Thanks to all who sent birthday wishes...via Facebook and iPhone.

No comments:

Post a Comment