Thursday, May 31, 2012

May 31, 2012


May 31, 2012

We started the day with thunder, some of it hitting very close to our MH.  After a while the clouds cleared and it was a “blue sky day.”

Our errands today took us from one side of Meridian to the other.  We left Bill’s Rx renewals at Walmart and then drove over to Sam’s Club.  

We shopped at Sam’s after eating hotdogs for lunch.  On our way back across town we took the frontage road because I had seen a dollar jewelry store.  There was a lot to look at, but Bill was waiting in the car while I shopped.  I didn’t spend too much time looking.  

Most of the jewelry I wouldn’t wear to a dog fight, but one thing caught my eye, so I went to the check-out counter prepared to pay a “buck.”  The checker questioned me about the package the necklace was in.  I told her it wasn’t in a package, just hanging on a rack.  It seems that earrings were included, but not with it anymore.  She only charged me 50 cents.  What a deal!

We went back to Walmart for the medicine before going home.  The weather was still beautiful until...6:00 when the skies opened up and we had a real “frog strangler.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment