Friday, May 18, 2012

May 18, 2012


May 18, 2012

With the tick score now at 13-4, Bill has instituted some changes.  Yes, this morning my medical skills were called into service.  I removed two of the little critters from his body.  Usually he bribes them into finding me.  It didn’t work today!

So today he said we needed to avoid geocaches in the woods.  Hunt for things in town will be the order of business from now on.  Shucks!  I really enjoy tramping through the woods.  And where was this idea when I was amassing my 13 ticks.  Maybe now I will be able to avoid the poison ivy, too!  All’s well that ends well, I guess.

It was nice weather here today, but I spent most of the day trying to convenience California that we shouldn’t have to pay income taxes to them.  Ugh!  We will see how long it will take to realize that we don’t nor haven’t ever lived or worked there.

Such a day!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment