Friday, April 11, 2014

April 11, 2014---Brent’s in Brandon, Mississippi


The three of us were home this morning doing various jobs.  Brent mowed his yard.  He has quite a large area in grass so it takes him at least two hours to mow it.  He said he really doesn’t mind mowing.  In fact, he kind of likes it.  I know he wasn’t adopted, but he didn’t get that from either of us.

Bill continued to put crosses together for me.  After I marked them, he used the new drill press to make the holes for my wire work.

Since Brent had worked so hard all morning, I took him for a hamburger for lunch.  I had eaten earlier, but a Diet Dr. Pepper with Sonic ice made me very happy.  We took a prescription to Walmart before we returned home.  

Brent and Bill both took naps, but I stayed up and worked on book work kinds of things.  I also made some progress on hemming a pair of capri pants.

After dinner, I made Sara and her friend, Lexie, each a pair of earrings.  I was very glad I had gone back into the house to deliver the baubles, because ice cream was being served.  Too bad Bill had already gone to bed, but as they say, “You snooze, you lose.”

No comments:

Post a Comment