Saturday, April 26, 2014

April 26, 2014---Brent’s in Brandon, Mississippi


After being up late, neither Brent nor I got up very early.  While he and Willie went for their morning walk, I showered and got ready to face the day.  When the two walkers got back, Brent got ready so we could go to Hobby Lobby.  Of course, since it was well after lunch by then, our first stop was to eat.  

While I was in the craft store, Brent went on an errand of his own.  When we both got back into the car, he took a back road home to miss all of the Saturday shopping traffic.  I seldom ask him where or why he is taking the route he has chosen.  I just go along and enjoy the ride.

It was nap time when we got home.  We were going to Amy and Mike’s for dinner so it gave us plenty of time to rest.  

I was going to teach Amy and her daughter, Kelsey, to make a bead and button bracelet that Lori and I learned how to make several months ago.  They both did a great job.  Amy was very excited so she made a second one.  I was glad I had taken plenty of supplies.

We finished in time for me to see the last few laps of the NASCAR race.  Jeff Gordon lead the most laps, but finished second after several caution flags at the very end of the race.  Drats!

No comments:

Post a Comment