Sunday, April 6, 2014

April 6, 2014---Foscue Creek Campground, Demopolis, Alabama


The rain came all day long.  We had some lightening and thunder, too.  At one point, we could hear a warning signal coming from the direction of town, but there wasn’t a mention of tornados on the TV or computer.  After about 30 minutes, the siren went off.  But the rain just kept returning off and on.

As most of you know, Bill and I have twin daughters.  It has been a challenge, but a fun one.  They aren’t identical...Michelle is shorter.  Other than that, we some times we get them confused.  

They talk just alike and use the same expressions so sometimes we don’t know for sure who we are talking to on the phone.

All of this was taken to a new level yesterday.  At 10:00 last night I got a text message asking if I was still awake.  I was and call Meredith right back.  We had a nice visit, as always.

This morning, I was looking at my text messages and saw that last night’s text was from Michelle.  I called her and told her what I had done.  She laughed and said, “Now you can’t even tell us apart when we text.”  Oh, dear!  


No comments:

Post a Comment