Saturday, April 19, 2014

April 19, 2014---Brent’s in Brandon, Mississippi


Bill made an early morning trip to Lowe’s and Walmart.  When he got back, the guys continued on their woodworking project.

I had some desk work to finish.  I had been working on it for several days, so today when I finished it was good to see the top of the desk again.

Brent and I went to lunch a Newk’s.  Bill chose to stay home for a gourmet sandwich (PNBJ) and then spend some time inspecting the insides of his eyelids.

After eating, Brent and I went to Hobby Lobby.  We weren’t able to find the item we were looking for.  When we left the store empty handed, Brent said, “Mark this day in history.  You went to Hobby Lobby and didn’t buy anything.”

There are carpenter bees in Brent’s yard.  They are drilling holes in some of his fence posts.  Earlier in the Spring, he had to replace a post they had drilled several holes in.  I had never heard of carpenter bees, so went on the Internet to get information on them.  The males don’t have stingers, so I’m safe there.  The females can sting, but usually don’t unless greatly annoyed.  I will try very, very hard not to annoy them!

No comments:

Post a Comment