Friday, April 25, 2014

April 25, 2014---Brent’s in Brandon, Mississippi


I didn’t sleep well last night so I didn’t get up very early.  And I was short on energy when I did get up.  I had several phone calls to make so it seemed like a good time to do it.

While Bill ate lunch at home and then took a nap, Brent and I had soup and salad at Newks.  We then went to the city offices to pay his water bill.  It can’t be done via the Internet.  What’s wrong with these people.  That’s really old fashioned!  

We did have a critter sighting while we were on our way to lunch.  A mother duck and 13 babies were walking toward the highway, getting ready to cross the road.  Something startled the mother and she turned back.  Of course, the little ones followed her.  I was glad to see her change course.

Brent fixed Korean food for dinner.  There were 12 people in all  to enjoy his cooking.  The Trail Blazer game was on so some of the people were watching the game and some of us were sitting around the dining room table talking and laughing a lot.  We all had a really good time.  Brent has a great group of neighborhood friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment