Monday, April 7, 2014

April 7, 2014---Foscue Creek Campground, Demopolis, Alabama


Our plans for today were to drive to Meridian, Mississippi.  However, we were concerned that there might be flooding between here and there.  We had over three inches of rain yesterday and well into the night.

There was no rain today, but we did have some strong winds.

I continued my “clean out” system, starting with my side of the closet.  I took all of my hanging clothes out, straightened some of the things, and made some general order out of it all.

Next, I tackled the middle drawer on the right side of the new desk.  That’s where I keep my “office” supplies.  It had gotten rather jumbled and needed a major rearrangement.  With that out of the way, I emptied the small drawer above it.  That one didn’t take long.

I also spent time on the Internet.

All of this was done while watching the NASCAR from Texas.  Jeff came in second!  Tonight we watched Dancing with the Stars.  It is still one of my favorite programs.

No comments:

Post a Comment