Thursday, April 3, 2014

April 3, 2014---Foscue Creek Campground, Demopolis, Alabama


It was overcast and windy today.

We emptied the cabinets in the hall.  Everything was stacked on the bed.  When we saw how much there was, it was hard to believe how much I had been able to cram into those cabinets.

Bill needed to take the panel out of the back of the bottom cabinet.  That is where the washer/dryer hookups are.  He  wanted to move the electrical outlet from behind the panel.  It has its own dedicated switch on the electrical box.  For some reason, it was important.  It was a harder job than he had anticipated, so he was glad to have it finished.

I worked the rest of the morning getting all of my stuff rearranged and labeled.  I was able to finish before dinner.  After that, I spent the entire evening on my beading things in the desk.  Things go better when I can keep my supplies organized.  From all the days I worked on the jewelry project things were in a “mell of a hess.”

It was a hard day for me, but it was well worth it.  Now I can work on crosses tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment