Sunday, April 20, 2014

April 20, 2014---Brent’s in Brandon, Mississippi


Happy Easter!

Today was much like yesterday...working on projects, and that kind of thing.  We all seem to keep fairly busy.

Brent and I went to the grocery store this afternoon.  We needed to get all the ingredients for tomorrow night’s Liver and Onions party...the third in the series.  Yum, yum!

I also bought Brent a tank of gasoline.  When I told Bill, he said, “Good.  If you hadn’t, I would have...payment for Mom sitting.”  Oh, he is such a card...and he needs to be dealt with!

Brent and I went to visit with Polly and Pito.  They live about a block and a half away.  It is always fun to talk with them.  Pito works on an offshore oil rig.  It is south about 150 miles off the coast of Louisiana.  It is a little less than a mile deep where he is.  I think being that far out in the ocean on a “little metal square” might be somewhat daunting.  My claustrophobia would kick in even before we reached the platform.

Dinner was beef stroganoff eaten in front of the TV, watching the first round of the NBA playoffs.





No comments:

Post a Comment