Tuesday, April 22, 2014

April 22, 2014---Brent’s in Brandon, Mississippi


We had rain early this morning, but it wasn’t very much.  Just enough to make a few puddles here and there.

At noon, Bill, Brent, and I went to eat Mexican food.  There are several good places in Flowood, but one we particularly like.  After eating, the guys left me at Hobby Lobby while they went to Lowe’s.  I’m very glad the two stores are fairly close together.  I can make it work to my advantage!

I tried to do a little sewing today, but it didn’t work out very well.  I struggled for awhile and then decided to quit.  I didn’t think I could work a nervous breakdown into our busy schedule, so I bailed out.  I will have to figure an alternative method when something needs to be sewn.

Willie loves coming to the motorhome for a visit.  His tail wags so hard it wags his whole body.  He is such a happy fellow.  I don’t know who is happiest in this family...the people because they have the animals in their lives or the animals because of the people they have!  It’s probably a toss up!

No comments:

Post a Comment