Tuesday, June 10, 2014

June 10, 2014--Michelle’s in Loveland, Colorado


This morning, I went to the Urologist.  He is going to try some different medication, so it might take several weeks to see any progress.  And, yes, I have anther UTI.

We went to the library.  I checked out two mysteries.  We planed to make a stop at Walmart before going home, bur I was too tired by then.  

I rested for quite awhile, but still didn’t feel even close to par.

We had a geocache meeting at Johnson’s Corner.  It is a restaurant south on I-25.  We haven’t eaten there before.

I didn’t feel well before we left home, and by the time we got to the meeting place, I really felt crumby.  I made it through the whole thing, but as soon as I got home I rested.  I didn’t even feel like going to visit with the rest of the group.  The picnic table is getting a good workout.  Bill represented the two of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment