Monday, June 9, 2014

June 9, 2014--Michelle’s in Loveland, Colorado


The sun was shining this morning, but the temperature was cool.  Things might warm up later, but it certainly doesn’t seem like June weather.

I am attempting to down size my shell collection even more.  Lots of them are at Meredith’s house already.  She is the custodian for the collection and will share with the other three kids.  Today I cleared a lot of things from the dash.  Hopefully, I will be able to finish that part tomorrow.

This was the second day for Connor’s football camp at Colorado State University in Fort Collins.  At about 10:00, Michelle got a call that he had had “his bell rung.”  I think in football-eze than means he took a hard hit to the head.  He was checked out and it was determined he had a slight concussion.  So he spent the remainder  of the day resting quietly in bed.  He can’t participate in football again until the trainer from Loveland High School clears him.

Believe it or not, I was able to cross four things off of this week’s “to do” list.  And this is only Monday!  Wow!  Only nine more to go!


No comments:

Post a Comment