Wednesday, June 25, 2014

June 25, 2014---Michelle’s in Loveland, Colorado


This morning, Jerry #9 was in the trap.  It was a tiny one.  I wonder if it has anymore siblings under the patio?!

I sat at my desk today and caught up on desk work.  With that out of the way, I started working on a writing project I haven’t worked on since I got sick.  It went well until it was time to go into the house to help Michelle make sopapillas.

Some of us ate dinner at 6:00, with sopapillas served hot at 6:30.  Others just ate a few sopapillas, and went off to football and track practice.  Matthew ate a bite of one sopapillas with cinnamon sugar and another one with honey.  After that, he said he only wanted to eat bananas, so I guess after three of those, he was full.

Connor liked the sopapillas and promised to eat the rest of them when he got home.  We had some of the dough left and he thought they would be good for breakfast.  That sounds like a good idea to me, too.

We went for an evening walk.  Max (I call him “Tippy” because the very tips of his ears tip forward.  It is really cute.) loves to go on walks and is getting better at walking on a leash.  Matthew has been working with him this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment