Tuesday, June 17, 2014

June 17, 2014---Michelle’s in Loveland, Colorado


Bill and I went to Sam’s Club for a few items and lunch.  It is always good to do double duty.  And we got home in time for a short nap before a 2:00 appointment.

I went for a haircut.  Actually, I just got a trim.  Bill got his few sprigs cut also.  He said his head was cold after that.  I told him to go outside.  It was 90°.

I spent the afternoon in a cool coach...doing paper work.  You know how much fun that is for me!  I had really gotten behind while I was feeling so poorly.  I am feeling better now, but I still have a way to go.  My main problem now seems to be dizziness, probably from the UTI medicine I am on.  I have six more days to be on it.

Michelle fixed taco salad for dinner tonight.  We each built our own.  Taco salad is one of my favorite things to have, especially on a hot day like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment