Sunday, June 22, 2014

June 22, 2014---Michelle’s in Loveland, Colorado


This second day of Summer was cool and cloudy, with a threat of rain off and on most of the day.  We never did have any moisture, but we had a very sudden and rather strong wind storm.  It lasted for about 15 minutes.  We were outside in Michelle’s backyard.  Hapa’s fluffy fur was blowing ever which way.  She has a very thick coat, plus some of the hair sticks out to make her look even fluffier.  Bill says that’s her “porcupine look.”  The wind made her look even more like a porcupine today.

Michelle and I went to Lowe’s to shop for plants and things like that.  She bought two that were extra pretty, with large bright green leaves.  When she planted them she put a low variety of plant around them to drape over the edges of the pots.  They looked really pretty...until Max decided to rearrange the small ones.  He really likes her plants!  But he isn’t winning any popularity contests at the moment.

Michelle and I ate lunch at Wendy’s before going to JoAnn Fabrics.  It is a “dangerous” store for me to be turned loose in.  I always find some beads, etc. that I just know need a good home!  That’s my story and I’m sticking to it!

I helped Michelle make enchiladas for dinner tonight.  I had a very minor part in the process.  She did a good job.  They were really good...the best I’ve had in a long time.  She can put the restaurants around here to shame.  And she made guacamole according to Natalia’s recipe.  And Mexican squash to go with it all.  It was a feast.

The Jerry count is still the same.  Maybe the King has taken of the invasion problem!

No comments:

Post a Comment