Tuesday, June 24, 2014

June 24, 2014---Michelle’s in Loveland, Colorado


Tonight, Bill and I were in charge of dinner.  Chef Bill was making his famous meat loaf.  I was making scalloped potatoes.  We went to Walmart for all of the ingredients, plus French bread and broccoli.

We got home in time for lunch and then afternoon naps.  I am still lacking energy since my days of no nourishment last week, so a nap has become very important for me.

Dinner was a big success.  Meredith and the pups came.  Dwaine was in class and had a lab, I think.  He is really dedicated to studying hard and goes to as many lab sessions as he can.

We were able to eat out on the patio again...until a storm blew in and we were “chased” inside.  When it was time for our evening walk, the weather was still “iffy” so Bill and I stayed home.  We may be chickens, but we were dry chickens!

No comments:

Post a Comment