Monday, June 30, 2014

June 30, 2014---Michelle’s in Loveland, Colorado


I went to see Dr. Kirk, who did my cataract surgery several years ago.  My vision was 20/20.  He was very pleased with how well everything checked out, and so was I.  I still have some problem with dryness in my eyes.  He suggested a new kind of ointment for me to use at bedtime.

On the way home, we went by Arby’s for lunch to take home.  While we ate, we watched an old TV episode of Maverick.  James Garner is one of our favorite actors.

Matthew’s closet was piled high with stuff, so I drug it all out today and sorted things.  There were a number of bath towels, blankets, and a bed roll in with everything else.  Michelle said we would need all of those things when we go camping at Grand Lake in August.  So they were set aside to be washed.  There were also two bags of clothes to take to Habitat for Humanity.

It was hot again today, so I spent part of the afternoon resting and reading in front of a fan.  I was nearly asleep when Bill came in and asked if I wanted some watermelon.  I chose watermelon over a nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment