Friday, June 20, 2014

June 20, 2014---Michelle’s in Loveland, Colorado


The King was victorious yet again.  Jerry #7 is no longer of this earth.  When the trap was being reset, Max, the most curious pup ever, was being a big help.  We’ll see which one springs the trap next...Jerry #8 or Max!

It was warm again today so I stayed inside and tried to catch up on some book work.  I made a little progress, but I seemed to have quite a few interruptions.

Michelle, Bill, and I ate on the patio.  It was really nice.  The evening weather was pleasant.  The boys all ate inside, so they could watch TV, I’d guess.  With all the World Cup Soccer stuff on now, and daily reports on the Denver Broncos, their priorities didn’t include talking to old people.

And speaking of old people...several years ago Coleson and I were playing a game.  Coleson said, “The bad thing about playing with old people is that they think too good and they always know what kids are thinking.”  Smart kid, eh?  He learned one of life’s important lessons at an early age!

No comments:

Post a Comment