Monday, June 23, 2014

June 23, 2014---Michelle’s in Loveland, Colorado


Big news flash!  Jerry #8 succumbed to the King today.  This one was a smaller one, so Bill thinks it is from a new generation.  Brent suggested an exterminator, but they have all been outdoors under the patio.  Connor drew a picture of a tombstone with R.I.P. on it, with the “Jerry count” beside it, and words below reading “Go Grandpa.”

Bill and I went to Walmart this morning.  We didn’t stay very long...just long enough to get a few supplies.  But it didn’t take long to spend over $50.  Yikes!

Meredith and the pups came after she finished working from home today.  While they were here we had thunder, which really scares little Hapa.  We also had a few drops of rain.

Later on, we had another shower, but barely enough to get the grass wet.  A good soaking rain is what we really need.

After dinner, Michelle, Matthew, Max, Bill, and I went for a walk.  We have been trying to get out every evening.  We don’t go very far...just trying to do a little better each day.  I certainly need to get in better shape before our family gathering in a month.  I still haven’t recovered from my last episode, but I am making progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment