Friday, June 6, 2014

June 6, 2014--Michelle’s in Loveland, Colorado


Happy Birthday, Sara!  Fourteen years old today.  My, oh, my!

Yesterday, Bill and I cut our shopping trip short.  This morning we finished it.

Our first stop was to make an appointment with a urologist.  I was lucky and got one for next Tuesday.  We’ll see if he can figure out why I get so many infections.

From there, we went to Walmart.  There were a lot of things on our list so it took us a long time.  Add to that the fact we had a very cantankerous shopping cart (or as they say in Rhode Island, a shopping carriage) that needed to be manhandled to get it to go the right way.  It was a trial.  I got very tired.

We had planned to go to Panda Express for lunch.  That was a “go,” but we decided to take our Panda Bowl home to eat in comfort (aka while watching Maverick).  I felt much better after eating.

Meredith, Hapa, and Joey came after she finished work.  She, Michelle, Joshua, and Bill were working on the outside of the house.  That kind of thing is very hard for me to do, but I was able to clean up the kitchen.  

Meredith took me to Taco Bell to get burritos for supper.  While we were there, we got a call to pick up Connor from football camp.  Meredith didn’t stay to eat with us, so it was just three of us eating at the new picnic table.  The boys ate in the house while they watched a program about football.

It was a nice evening to sit outside and relax.  I think their new patio table is going to be well used.

No comments:

Post a Comment