Friday, June 27, 2014

June 27, 2014---Michelle’s in Loveland, Colorado


Today wasn’t as warm as the last couple of days have been.  Bill and the boys worked on the front yard, getting the clods of dirt broken up and smoothed out.  They also attacked weeds that have grown again since it was rotor tilled several weeks ago.  As soon as Ron checks the new sprinkler system they’ve installed, the yard will be ready to seed.  Yippy, Skippy!  Grass is good... some kinds, anyway!

This afternoon, I spent at Meredith’s.  She was working from home, so I dog sat.  We had some thunder and Hapa was so scared.  I am her protector.  We sat together on the sofa for a long time.  I love those times when she needs my reassurance.  Joey was never far away, but thunder doesn’t seem to faze him.

Bill came for dinner.  As usual, we had an enjoyable time visiting.  Dinner was Mexican food, so after everyone had eaten, Meredith and I made sopapillas.  They were yummy, drizzled with honey.  Happy, happy tummies!

No comments:

Post a Comment