Wednesday, June 4, 2014

June 4, 2014--Michelle’s in Loveland, Colorado


The weather was forecast to be cooler than yesterday, by about 10°.  But, alas, it was not to be.  It reached within a few degrees of Tuesday’s high.

Bill and the boys took the last of the old sod to the dump.  Bill had rented a truck at Home Depot.  It took them quite awhile to load it.  Joshua went with GP to unload it.  Connor stayed home and did other chores.

I had a sewing project to finish, and I did!  Yea!  I also selected beads for some crosses.  I like to keep a few finished ones on hand, and my supply of “ready to give away” crosses was depleted.  

I started a necklace for a lady at Sam’s Club, but I ran out of time.  I had an appointment with Dr. Cuervo.  I am still having UTI problems.  After a rather lengthy discussion, we decided I need to go to a Urologist.  Hopefully I will be able to get an appointment soon.

Michelle, Joshua, and I went to Johnstown late this afternoon.  She had bought a patio table and six chairs from friends there and Joshua came along as “muscle” to help load it.  I was the copilot! We ate dinner at the new table on the patio.  Meredith was there so we used all the chairs.  It was a nice evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment