Tuesday, July 1, 2014

July 1, 2014---Michelle’s in Loveland, Colorado


I had an early morning doctor’s appointment with the urologist.  I am on a new medication and he wanted to see how it was doing for me.  He also checked me for a UTI.  Dr. Strom is a very nice doctor, but I hope I don’t have to see him for UTIs very often.

What a way to start a new month, eh?

I spent most of the rest of the morning and the afternoon working on a sewing project  Lori decorated a tote bag for me.  It is beautiful, but when I put things from my purse into it, I had a hard time finding things.  Everything shifted to the bottom.  One day my phone was ringing and I couldn’t find it.

So today I made a lining with pockets for some of my major items of importance...cell phone, wallet, coin purse, sun glasses, etc.  I finished with the machine work in time to go with Michelle and Max to get his toenails cut.  He didn’t like it, but it was long overdue.

Meredith, Joey, and Hapa came for a visit.  It was a nice day, so while the dogs played in the backyard, the people sat and watched the fun.  And, of course, Hapa wants to be in charge of things so she was trying to herd the other two dogs.  Wait until Willie and Tucker get here.  She will be really busy then!

A neighbor offered Michelle some iris plants, so after dinner, we walked down the block to get them.  Bill took Michelle’s garden wagon to haul the “loot” and it was completely full when he headed home.  Michelle and I stayed and visited with Jean and Karl for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment