Sunday, July 13, 2014

July 13, 2014---Michelle’s in Loveland, Colorado


Happy 20th birthday, Natalia.


Michelle and I made an early morning run to Target.  Michelle needed a lot of things for the house.  I bought a set of sheets for the MH bed.  We were glad we had gone early.  Check out went quickly and as we were leaving the store, shoppers were pouring in.

Soon after we got back home, Meredith came.  The three of us went to Fort Collins.  At Sam’s Club, we filled two shopping carts.  That makes it sound as if we bought many, many things, but bed pillows and rolls of paper towels take up a lot of room.

We ate lunch at Sam’s before going on to Sprouts.  They have good fruit at good prices.  That is all I bought...cherries, pears, nectarines, and a cantaloupe.  Michelle bought a little more than I did.  We had shared a basket.  Meredith filled her basket to the brim.

Meredith’s car was bulging at the seams by the time we headed for home.

As soon as Michelle and I unloaded our purchases, I took a long nap.  I was worn out from all that shopping.  It seems like I always say the same thing.  I did, however, have energy for a short walk after dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment