Friday, July 4, 2014

July 4, 2014---Michelle’s in Loveland, Colorado


Happy Fourth of July!

Tonight, we are planning to go to Meredith’s for a holiday buffet.  One of the things we are taking is deviled eggs.  We wondered why they were named that when they are so good. So I did a little research and discovered they are sometime called angel eggs, eggs mimosa, Russian eggs, dressed eggs, or picnic eggs.  I don’t know what we will call them when we make them again, but I am almost certain we will make them again.

Michelle and I spent the morning in the basement, straightening one of the storage areas.  A lot of my craft supplies were stored there.  Now they are “community” property.  I have some things in the motorhome that I plan to transfer down there.  Several things Lori may want with her in California.  This is known as the “Great Craft Supply Shuffle,” the first of its kind east of the Pacific Ocean and west of the “Sippi” River...maybe!

After all that cleaning and sorting, Michelle and I went to lunch at Wendy’s.  From there, while she went into Ross’s and Old Navy, I stayed in the car and read a book.  We both went into Joanne’s, but when we got to Lowe’s, I decided to stay in the car again.  I was really getting tired.

We had a wonderful buffet and watched a movie, The In-Laws.  The wind blew very hard and we had rain.  Some of the group had planned to go to the fire works display at by the High School, but everyone decided the weather looked too ‘Iffy.”

No comments:

Post a Comment