Monday, July 14, 2014

July 14, 2014---Michelle’s in Loveland, Colorado


Today, I have double big time news.  

Brent and his tribe are on their way from Mississippi to Loveland.  They left this morning.  Sara sent a text at noon showing them eating at an In-N-Out in the Dallas area.  I thought it was kind of mean of that sweet little girl to torture me like that!  I ask for a #3 without onions, but I don’t think there is much chance of it happening.  But it was good to know the progress they were making in their journey.

They made it to Wichita Falls, Texas, before stopping for the night.  Brent predicts he will be here tomorrow.  That’s the best news yet.

But the other news for the day was that The King caught Jerry #10.  I guess I celebrated too soon.  Actually, the other “yahooing” was just practice.  That’s my story and I’m sticking to it.

In anticipation of more critters, Bill used a new trap tonight.  For several days the pieces of Snickers were gone.  We’ll see if the Great Trapper is successful yet again.

We had a ferocious storm at about 8:00 tonight...heavy rain, lots of lightening, and winds rocking the motorhome.  It lasted for about 30 minutes.  Part of the city was under flash flooding alert, but that part of it didn’t apply to us where we are.  If Michelle’s area ever floods, we’d better look in the distance to see if there is an Ark coming our way!

No comments:

Post a Comment