Thursday, July 3, 2014

July 3, 2014---Michelle’s in Loveland, Colorado


Today was another busy day.  At noon, Michelle and I went to US Bank and then across the street to McDonald’s for a bit of lunch.  On the way home, she and I worked on a list of food we will take to Meredith and Dwaine’s for the 4th of July supper.

When we got home, I told Bill I needed to go some more places.  We went to make a doctor’s appointment with my GP.  Then Bill needed to stop at Ace Hardware before taking me to Hobby Lobby.  I hurried as fast as I could and made it the shortest shopping trip ever to one of my favorite stores.  We went to Habitat for Humanity Thrift Store for a very few minutes, and then it was on to Walmart for groceries we needed in order to prepare for tomorrow’s festivities.

I talked to our friend, Sheila, today.  Bill and I introduced them to Geocaching about a month after we discovered the sport.  That was 2004.  We now have over 6000 caches on our “found” list.  Guess what?  Dwight and Sheila have over 30,000.  They really put us to shame!  After our errands were finished this afternoon, we were going to see if we could find a few caches, but I hadn’t loaded any of them into our GPSs.  I must get busy!  We have a lot of catching up to do.  (Insert smiley face, please!)

No comments:

Post a Comment