Wednesday, July 2, 2014

July 2, 2014---Michelle’s in Loveland, Colorado


We went to Walmart this morning for a few groceries, which Bill took home.  I stayed at Wally World for more things like an Rx, Kleenex, a notebook, and thread.  After I checked out, I went for a pedicure.

It is hard for anyone to give me a pedicure because my feet are really, really jumpy.  Tim, the Vietnamese man who is usually unlucky enough to get me for a customer, knows my feet won’t stay still.  We laugh about it a lot.  He’s good natured and doesn’t ever threaten me or anything like that!

Because of my “affliction,” it takes longer to do a pedicure for me.  Bill came back to Walmart in search of me.  I don’t know why he thought I might have vanished.  He had the keys!

I was super tired when we got home and took a long nap after a late lunch.  Not long after I got up, Meredith and the pups came for a visit.  We sat in the backyard with Michelle and Max and watched the dogs.  When Meredith, Joey, and Hapa went home, Max just couldn’t believe they were leaving without him.  He was one very sad puppy!

No comments:

Post a Comment