Tuesday, July 29, 2014

July 29, 2014---Michelle’s in Loveland, Colorado


July 29, 2014---Michelle’s in Loveland, Colorado


Lori, Natalia, and I went to Cracker Barrel for breakfast this morning.  That was on Natalia's list of things to do while she's in Colorado.  Then at noon, Brent, Meredith, Sara, and I went to Fort Collins for lunch, finally deciding on Blue Agave, mainly Mexican food, including really good sopapillas.  Lora and Natalia met us there.  Since the weather was cool and rainy by mid afternoon, Meredith made Carne En Su Jugo, a Mexican soup, for dinner...Yes!  As usual, the Danes are chowing down.

I'm cutting today's narrative short so I can send some pictures of our reunion.  I hope you will enjoy them!

Our pot of gold at the end of the rainbow was our family.
Rocky Mountain National Park
Old Tex holding up an aspen tree?




Lori, Michelle, Natalia, Joshua, Matthew, Sara, Rosy, JP, Bill, Connor, and Meredith
The Magnificent Eleven

Sara's horse had a mind of its own.

Meredith, Connor, and Sara

Natalia looks like a "natural"
Old Tex rides again


As you can see, I am still not very good when it comes to sending pictures.  I'll ask Sara for more help.  As other pictures come my way, I will send them.

No comments:

Post a Comment