Thursday, July 31, 2014

July 31, 2014---Michelle’s in Loveland, Colorado


No rain today.  It was a clear blue sky day, with a high temp of 80°, maybe.  Certainly not typical July weather.

Brent wanted to drive around a different area today so we went to Windsor, northeast of Loveland.  It isn’t much of a town, as towns go, but there are a lot of houses, both old and new.  Not much shopping that we could see, though.

We ate lunch at a Thai restaurant.  Lori and I had Tom-Kha.  It is a soup that Lori often makes.  Sara and Brent had salad.  Sara didn’t care for the dressing, so Lori and I helped her finish it.  My lunch special was a cashew tofu dish with lots of vegetables.  It was very good.  I think we all liked what we ordered.  We all agreed it would be a good place to go back to.

And, of course, I had a nap when we got back home.

Tonight, everyone but Bill, went to Fort Collins to have dinner at HuHot Express.  It is a Mongolian grill type restaurant.  The food was good, as always, but the company was the best.  I could’ve and should’ve skipped the meal all together, but it was nice being with our family.  We will soon be going our separate ways...California, Mississippi, and the “geezers” to Oregon.  (Insert a sigh here.)

When I got back home, I cleaned and rearranged my half of the closet and my two shelves in our wardrobe.  Tomorrow, I  hope to take donations to Habitat.

Brent is our "problem child" when it comes to having his
picture taken.  He says he does it because he is in the
witness protection, but don't believe it.  He's just in his
usual uncooperative picture taking mode.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment