Friday, August 1, 2014

August 1, 2014---Michelle’s in Loveland, Colorado


Meredith, Lori, and I went on some errands this morning.  Meredith had some work done on her Mini Cooper this week and she needed to pay the bill.

We took several bags of things to donate to Habitat.  Lori made a quick trip into the store to look for a suitcase, but she didn’t find what she was needing.

Our last errand for the morning was to Walmart for a few items.  Lori bought a Bronco messenger bag.  She will soon be out of Bronco country and back in Raider/49er territory...yikes...and she wanted to get one last bit of shopping in.

We drove to Windsor to eat lunch at a Hawaiian restaurant.  One of the things we had was Ahi Poke, made with ahi-tuna, onions, and sprouts, and served raw.  I have tried it before and I ate some today, but it wasn’t high on my list either time.  We also shared an order of Musubi...Span with rice wrapped in seaweed.  Most of us ordered different main dishes and shared so we could taste a variety of different things.

Before going back home, we made a quick stop at JoAnn Fabric for some thread.  When I got back to the motorhome, I worked on a sewing project until it was time to go to Meredith and Dwaine’s for dinner.  

We had pizza, salad, and pie for dessert.  Some of the group made S’moors, but I refrained.

Before leaving, we took more pictures.  Brent cooperated quite nicely tonight.

Bill and I left the party at 9:00.  I wanted to stay longer, but I was really tired.  Brent, Coleson, and Sara leave early tomorrow morning to go back to Mississippi.  (Sniff, sniff!)  It has been wonderful having them here.  We will miss them a lot. 


Coleson, Brent, and Meredith in front of the Hawaiian restaurant.


Brent is a Seattle Seahawks fan.  The girls are Denver Bronco fans.  Since the
Seahawks beat the Broncos in the Super Bowl, the Colorado dogs had to wear
Seahawks bandanas.  Here Tucker, Joey, Hapa, and Max pose in shame!




No comments:

Post a Comment