Tuesday, August 26, 2014

August 26, 2014---Junction City, Oregon

One of our errands this morning was to go to Autzen Stadium where the Oregon Ducks play football.  In fact, the team was on the practice field while we were there, but I wasn’t able to take a picture.  Security was tight and I couldn’t figure out a way to “crash their party.”  Drats!

I spent some time shopping in the Duck Store, filling last minute requests from some of our family members who have a particular fondness for the Ducks.

We have been to this place several times, but I am always impressed.  Nike and Phil Knight have put some major money into several sports facilities for the University.

I had a photo of the stadium to send in this blog, but I couldn't figure out how to do it from my iPhoto file.  Shucks!  I will enlist JP and Lori's help when we get to California.

We went to several other places, including Costco.  And lucky us...we just happen to be there at lunchtime.

Bill and I were very tired when we got home.  Even after naps, it was hard to get up and function normally again.

No comments:

Post a Comment