Monday, August 25, 2014

August 25, 2014---Junction City, Oregon


Bill spent most of the morning working on our toilet.  It was a tough job for a nearly 80 year old guy.  The toilet was heavy and the space was cramped.  He decided we need a new seal or something.  

It was nearly noon by the time we set out in search of the new part.  We went to Guaranty first, but they didn’t have it.  So we headed for Camping World which is north on I-5 and then a couple of miles back off the road.  No luck there!  Our next stop was at Everett RV.  They didn’t have one either, but located one.  Back on I-5, going south to the Springfield exit, and east on Hwy. 126 almost to the city limits.  Thank goodness, we had the Nuvi, because we were on several roads we had never been on.

At long last, we had the part!  Yippy! Skippy!

In amongst all the running back and forth and around and around, we found a Taco Bell for lunch.  Afterwards, we went to WinCo.  It was 4:00 before we got back to Junction City.  Whee!  We soothed our tired, ruffled feathers with ice cream at McDonald’s.

At WinCo, I bought some supplies for Christmas presents I am working on.  Yeah, I know!  It is still August!  But that’s what I do!  Otherwise, I get even crazier in December.

No comments:

Post a Comment