Wednesday, August 20, 2014

August 20, 2014---Eugene to Junction City, Oregon


We weren’t going to be able to park at the repair shop in Junction City until later this afternoon, so we parked at Walmart for the day.

I went into the store to shop.  That was at about 10:00.  I had a whole bunch of things on my list, plus things that weren’t.  It took me a long time.

Before I even got to the grocery section, I was very tired.  I called Bill and ask if he would come in so we could eat lunch at McDonald’s.  After eating and sitting for about 30 minutes, I was rested enough to continue.  We got a few groceries, checked out and went back to the motorhome.

As soon as we got inside, I lay down and napped for over an hour.  I don’t know if Bill napped or not.  He had done the Rip Van Winkle thing before he came into the store to save his starving wife...me!

He received a call telling him we could go to Junction City to park, so he got things into “go mode” and we took off.  We parked in a temporary spot, so while Bill talked to the mechanic I went to Dollar Tree.  I had quite a few things on my list for there, too.

When I got back home, Bill was visiting with people from Gilroy, California.  We had a lot of places to talk about.  That was fun, but the best part was that they had a Burmese Mountain Dog who really needed me to pet him.  He was big and soft and very lovable.  It was a difficult task for me, but I sacrificed and gave him lots and lots of attention.  His name was Max!

2 comments:

  1. Raymonda and Bill,
    It was nice meeting you at Bob's place. We made it home, his work was right on. Max enjoyed the attention

    ReplyDelete
  2. Max was going to send you his picture but he can't figure out how to add it.

    Best wishes, Jean, Steve and Max

    ReplyDelete