Thursday, August 28, 2014

August 28, 2014---Junction City to the Elks in Eugene, Oregon


The motorhome was ready to go this morning, and so were we.  Bill went to get fuel and then to the Elks Lodge in Eugene to park for one night.

While he was doing those things, I went to the Post Office in Junction City to mail packages to Michelle and Brent.  All of my Oregon Duck purchases are now on their way east.  From there, I went to Walmart for a prescription and several other things.  No meds were ready so we will have to go back later.  After a stop at Dollar Tree, I went to the Elks Lodge to find Bill.

There were several things Mr. Clean wanted to do before we got on the road for California.  He wanted to wash the coach and catch up on our laundry.  He is earning his name.  And he knows once we get on the road heading south we won’t have time to stop for trivial matters like clean clothes and a clean exterior.

After going back to Walmart on another “drug run,” this time successful, we stopped at Subway and took home meatball sandwiches.

I can’t say I accomplished much today, but I’m really tired.  So is Bill!

No comments:

Post a Comment