Wednesday, July 9, 2014

July 9, 2014---Michelle’s in Loveland, Colorado


Bill and I spent time this morning painting Michelle’s kitchen cabinets.  The main color is a very soft green.  Each door or drawer has a grooved design in it.  I used a bit darker green paint to paint down in the grooves on the drawers.  It is going to be very effective.  It was a job I could do sitting down.

After lunch and some time to rest, we went back in to do some more painting.  I spent about an hour and a half, standing on the concrete garage floor, painting on the cabinet doors.  Bill had set up some saw horses and it was a good height for me to work. 

I didn’t realize how tired I was until I tried to go up the two steps to get into the kitchen.  I couldn’t climb the stairs.  Joshua had to help me up.  And when I tried to go up into the motorhome, Bill practically had to shove me up the steps.

I took Tylenol and rested for about an hour.  When I got up, I felt much better and had no trouble on the stairs.  Tomorrow, I go to my regular doctor.  It will be interesting to see what she has to say about my difficulties.

Bill and I went to Panda Express to get dinner.  I didn’t want Michelle to have to cook tonight.  The kitchen was in chaos.  And it was a good time to “bring home the bacon.”  Michelle went to Meredith’s after they both finished working and she stayed several hours.  Thanks to Panda Express, we didn’t go hungry!

No comments:

Post a Comment