Tuesday, July 8, 2014

July 8, 2014---Michelle’s in Loveland, Colorado



Michelle gave us some fresh baked bread, so we had French toast for breakfast.  Yummy for our tummies!  We both like it for our morning meal, but hadn’t had it in a long time.  We don’t know why!

I spent the morning cleaning out one of the cabinets over the bed.    It was a big job and one that has needed to be done for several  months, at least.  I liked marking that one of my list.

I also cleaned out the back of the Honda.  Now if we need to carry luggage belonging to someone flying in from California, we will have a place for it.

Usually, not long after lunch, I run out of steam.  Today was no different.  I rested and read for a while and then went to sleep.  I felt better when I woke up, but still not completely back to par...whatever that is these days.

We had a geocache meeting tonight.  Meredith went with us.  Dwaine came when he got out of class.  It was at a Mexican restaurant.  The food was so-so.  I doubt if we will go back there again.  The chips brought out with salsa were extremely salty.  We only ate a few and those we wiped as much salt off as we could.  Bill ordered chili.  He said it was the worst he has ever had.  But we enjoyed the company.  

Several days ago, I reported that the Great Mouse Hunt seemed to be over.  So I thought it only fitting to send a picture, drawn on the kitchen chalkboard by Connor, paying tribute to the King!

No comments:

Post a Comment