Saturday, July 5, 2014

July 5, 2014---Michelle’s in Loveland, Colorado

At the Monet Pool 

At 7:15 this morning, Meredith and I were driving south on I-25.  We were on our way to the Denver Botanic Gardens.  Of special interest there were the displays of blown glass creations by Dale Chihuly.  He is known worldwide for his artistic endeavors and now we know why.  They were wonderful to visit...absolutely amazing!  

The gardens themselves were beautiful.  We spent quite a lot of time in the Tropical Conservatory.  Meredith and I share an interest and fondness where orchids are concerned.  They had many beautiful varieties.

By the time we left, we were just about on sensory overload.  We spent four hours at the Garden and hope to return before the glass display moves to another location.

After driving back home, I took a long nap.  I was really tired.  Bill woke me in time to go to Meredith and Dwaine’s for dinner.  I needed some special help from Dwaine.

Several months ago, Lori showed me how to put pictures in my blog, but every time I got to the very last part, I would mess it up.  Tonight, Dwaine gave me a refresher course and showed me how to move pictures around, etc.  Thanks to both of you for helping the “old gray haired lady” add interest to her creative efforts.

No comments:

Post a Comment