Tuesday, July 22, 2014

July 22, 2014---Michelle’s in Loveland, Colorado


Today turned into a very busy day, from the "get go."  Brent called to see if I wanted to go to "Awful Waffle" (aka Waffle House) for breakfast.  Of course, I did.  Their biscuits and gravy were especially good.  We all went away with happy tummies.

After going back home, Michelle and I went to Walmart.  It was a fairly quick trip.  Before going back to the MH, we went on two more errands.

At 1:30, Bill and I headed for the airport in Denver.  Lori and boyfriend, Michael, were flying in from California today.  Tucker is coming, also.  It will be great to see all three of them.

The first place Lori wanted to go was to Sonic.  She had even used her iPhone to locate one on the way home.  It was an “adventure” getting there, but it was worth the effort.  And it gave Tucker a potty break.

We talked and played with the pup all the way back to Loveland. We hadn't seen Lori and the Tuckster since last September, and we just met Michael today, so we had a lot to talk about.

Tucker sat in the back seat between Lori and me.  I was patting him on the back. When I would move my hand to the seat, Tucker would put his nose under my hand and lift it up.  He wanted me to pet him some more.  We went through this routine several times.  It was a very special time for me!

Brent and Sara brought pizzas to Michelle’s for dinner.  We kind of ate in shifts.  Some ate early and went to track practice.  Meredith and Dwaine came late because she stayed at the office longer than usual.  The rest of us ate in between.

Meredith had a problem with her Mimi Cooper.  It was a group effort to try to diagnosis the trouble.  They will probably do some serious checking on it tomorrow.

For part of the evening, we had five “Dane Dogs” at Michelle’s.  I tried to send pictures, but wasn’t successful.  Tomorrow, I will ask Sara for help.

No comments:

Post a Comment