Thursday, July 10, 2014

July 10, 2014---Michelle’s in Loveland, Colorado


Bill continued to paint this morning while I did things at our house.  I washed dishes.  I balanced our checkbook and did a few other chores.  As our friend, Karen T. in Walnut Creek says, “Work, work, work, work, work!”

At 12:30, I went to my general doctor.  Among other things, she heard a “swishing” in the artery leading to my heart.  I’m to have a sonogram as soon as it can be scheduled.  Other than that, my dizziness may be caused by a new medication the Urologist put me on.  We’ll keep checking it as my system gets use to it.

Late this afternoon, Michelle, Joshua, and I went to Walmart.  Michelle had something to return, and it was heavy.  Except not to Joshua.  He hoisted it onto his shoulder and away he went!

On the way home, we went by Taco Bell for a take home dinner.  The kitchen is still “upside down.”  Bill thinks he will be able to get the cabinet doors on tomorrow.  It will be good to have some sign of normalcy again.

No comments:

Post a Comment