Sunday, June 10, 2012

June 10, 2012


June 10, 2012

The race from Pocono was disappointing as far as we were concerned.  Jeff Gordon and Dale Jr. made a mistake about fueling.  Although Jr. was able to overcome part of the loss of track position, Jeff wasn’t able to make a comeback.  Maybe next week!

After the race I helped Brent on the project he has been working on...the bar he is building for Ed’s barbecue place.  It is getting very near to completion, I think.

I also had time today to get some book work done.  I had been putting it off for too long.  It is amazing how other things take priority, like beading, my journal, jigsaw puzzles, and important things of that sort.

Brent fixed a really good dinner tonight.  He put the leftover crawdad meat and some shrimp in an Alfrado sauce and mixed pasta in with that.  It was very good.  He made stir fry with two different kinds of squash and had garlic bread.  Yummy for the tummy!  I am so glad I let him cook and create things when he was four.  It is paying big dividends.

No comments:

Post a Comment