Friday, June 22, 2012

June 22, 2012


June 22, 2012

Brent and I, plus the three youngest grandchildren went for a drive this morning.  There were lots of garage sales, but Brent said I spotted them too late to turn in.  At least that was his excuse.  At one place, that didn’t work so we stopped.  

Brent immediately saw a power tool at a good price.  It was a Craftsman router that had hardly been used.  Getting it back to Michelle’s involved getting her van to transport it in.  Brent is so excited about it that he said he has totally changed his mind about garage sales.  Yippy, Skippy!

We had a pizza party at Michelle’s for dinner.  That’s an easy way to go.  And it was really good, including two dessert pizzas. S’more and cinnamon were both yummy!

The saga of the iPad case is over.  I wanted one like Lori has.  I couldn’t find one at a store, so I ordered one off the Internet.  Thanks for supplying the info that I needed, Lori.  It arrived at Michelle’s not long after we did.  It’s great and I don’t have to worry about the screen being damaged as we carry it around. 

No comments:

Post a Comment