Wednesday, June 6, 2012

June 6, 2012


June 6, 2012

Happy 12th Birthday, Sara.  

Bill went “tennis shoe” shopping this morning.  I stayed home and worked with my beads.  Maybe I should say played with my beads.  Its too much fun to be considered work.

The shoes Bill came home with were not to his liking.  They were Nikes and he wanted Avias.  I called the Avia company to find out where they are available in this area.  Tomorrow we will look for the kind that will make him happy.

Tonight, Keltie took us out to dinner for Sara’s birthday.  It was a  Chinese place that was way more expensive than it was good.  I’m surprised a place like that can stay in business.  But it was enjoyable to spend the time together.  Its hard to believe how fast these 12 years have gone by. 

We can see lightening in the distance so maybe we will get some rain before morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment