Friday, June 15, 2012

June 15, 2012


June 15, 2012

This morning I was extremely lazy.  I won’t give any excuses.  And I am certainly not apologizing.  It was great.

Bill and I met Brent for lunch.  Mexican food was the choice of all of us.  One of the nice things about this area is the wide variety of good places to eat.

I decided to return the iPad case I bought yesterday at Best Buy.  After using it last evening during the tutelage session with my Mississippi iPad guru, Paul, we discovered several things about it that were less than satisfactory.  

Brent took me to Best Buy and they cheerfully refunded my money with no questions asked.  We made several more stops before heading home.

The clouds were getting darker and darker as the afternoon went on.  Before we arrived back at Brent’s house we had quite a rain storm.  It didn’t last long and the skies cleared quickly.

I had a burst of energy and was able to get some things needed for our trip to Colorado loaded in the back of the Honda.  Two more days for that type kind of chore.  We plan to do a “Willie Nelson” on Monday and “get on the road again!”

1 comment: